American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Garner has a lame horse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:52 pm 

Please inform Tim Miller and others that my email provider has no inbox or outbox capabilities. My MP moves in equal gator should be made without me, gator clash, I had a good move, so I would hold. Gern. Cam asked me to relay some passwords for voting and I don't think my mesaage went out.

My issue should be resolved shortly, in the meantime Tim should step up as CoS.

"Well, Govan, if we are to die, let us die like men."

MGen.Patrick R. Cleburne

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Gator Alley
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm 

Neal Hebert wrote:
Gentlemen <salute>

A recently intercepted dispatch revealed that Lt. Col. Olinsky was attempting to recruit gators into joining the Yankee army in an attempt to form an "elite" division. Our officer told him where to put his request :mrgreen:

Are the battlefield skills so poor in the Yankee army that they resort to enticing Confederates to switch sides? Olinsky went on to quote this or that rule on recruiting an elite division where members are chosen or discarded based on their abilities and performance. Blah, blah, blah.

Gather your "elite" unit; we'll be waiting.

That's amazing. I would say thanks, but no thanks, especially after that crack about Tennesseans (that's where I'm from, originally).

> "Gator Alley"

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler !!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 pm 

Gator Alley Officers <salute>

Please welcome our newest officer of the division, Brigadier General Evan Castle. Hailing from the town of Between, Georgia (he swears it's an actual incorporated town), General Castle will command the 1st Brigade, formely known as the White Oak Mountain Brigade. His orders are simple, find the enemy and defeat him. I am sure General Castle will uphold the finest traditions of the famed "Gator Alley Division" and will be a leader the Yankees come to know and fear!

A toast to your successes General Castle!

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm 

Hello Officers of Gator Alley <salute>

Hope this finds you doing very well. All kinds of things have been happening in the Club and in our very own army and I just wanted to tell you how everything is going and hope to hear from each of you from time to time.

New Member of Gator Alley!

* Will everyone please join me in welcoming a new member to our happy ranks....Brigadier General Evan Castle! Evan is a returning member to the ACWGC and will be keeping his old rank and has been posted as commander of Gator Alley's 1st Brigade. I would like to give you his short bio so we can all get started in getting to know Evan and making him feel very welcome:

* 64 years old, retired (forced) Registered Land Surveyor (thanks to the wonderful DC denizens)
from Between, GA (stop laughing it’s a real incorporated city)
Member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, Military Order of Stars and Bars, SCV Mechanized
Cavalry. Founder of Co B 3rd Regt Confederate Engineers reenacting Company
(confederateengineers.org). Speak at SCV camps and museums and just about anywhere where somebody is willing to listen on Jed Hotchkiss. Ride with the Iron Order MC, restores Mopar musclecars.

Now I don't know where "Between, Georgia" is located but with a name like that it probably is worth visiting. I am particularly pleased to see that Evan is a reenact-or and has a passion for certain elements pertaining to the American Civil War. In fact check out the organization link mentioned in Evan's short bio:
http://www.confederateengineers.org/ - this is a fantastic site, very well done, and very interesting. I'm sure like me, others will need to know more about your unit and learn more about engineers in the American Civil War. Also, please tell us, which one of the fine officers in the site photo happens to be you?

Please everyone in the division, I ask that you contact General Castle castle5599@windstream.net , welcome him and introduce yourself and give a little bio of yourself in return. I'll start off with this little bit of info:

Tim Reneau - Age 53, married with two kids (both grown and have left the nest). Have worked in retail and retail mgmt for over 34 years. I live in Ooltewah, Tennessee just outside of Chattanooga. I have had an passionate interest in the American Civil War and history in general since my earliest days and know the battlefield of Chickamauga fairly well. I have a B.A. in history from the Univ of Tennessee and have been gaming since high school, starting off with all those old Avalon Hill boardgames, playing my very best friend David Peek, also from Chattanooga who also is a member of our division. I have really enjoyed the ACWGC since my return a few years ago thanks in part to good leaders like Lt. Gen. Neal Hebert who along with his pet gator Nicodemus commanded the Gator Alley Div. We have a wonderful set of officers in the division and an honorary brigade commander Lt Gen Jim Garner, who one day when the burdens of greater command subside, will make Gator Alley his home.

General Castle, all the members of Gator Alley are officers in good standing in the club with varying levels of gaming skill, care about our division, and enjoy having fun which is what it is all about. Anytime you wish to bone up on your playing skills I'm sure any member of the division would oblige if real life demands permit. It is my firm wish you find your time in the division enjoyable and rewarding. Anything I can do as commander to make it so please visit my HQ tent anytime.

Welcome General Evan Castle!

Multi-Player Battle News

* If you recall from the last news release, MG David Peek, along with our very own Col. Robert Webb and some additional officers outside of the division are currently engaged vs the infamous MG Lutz Schmidt and his team of yanks in the learning match Gator Advance. I am very pleased to report that both David and Robert are doing an outstanding job and every indication appears that a Confederate victory is in the offing. Robert's command of Hood's Division just now hammering the hapless Union XIth Corps, will be key in achieving victory and David as first time in overall command of a team has performed ably and with skill. Superb job gentlemen and we look forward to your eventual success!

* Various officers in the Division are currently involved in several other MP matches currently in progress; Gator Oats, Gator Klebbe, Gator Equal, and Gator Elite.....all with varying levels of success or too new to yet to identify the victory trend with one exception being Gator Oats. The boys involved here will most likely suffer defeat, but are fighting literally to the last man and last round. No giving up here. The fighting Gator Spirit is much in evidence making the Gator Alley Division one of the most active and successful on our side of the Club. The Yanks are so incredulous at our notoriety that even now they are attempting to recruit officers from all ranks and yes, even sides, to form a division just to challenge Gator Alley, my my, what respect we now command in the ranks of the club!

Tournament News

* The Gator Robin tournament that started some time ago with Union Colonel Olinsky's former command kind of petered out with results of victory for our side as the best the yanks could muster were a few draws, namely vs. Col Olinsky. However the Fall tournament with the AotM vs. the Union AoS is in full swing with several of our officers engaged. Of note, 2nd Corps Commander Lt. Gen. Neal Hebert has posted a wonderful Major Victory in the tournament, congrats go to him our former divisional commander. Please check out the tournament web site and post your progress as it looks like the Confederates are sweeping the yanks from the field: http://shenandoah.acwgc-usa.org/BattleBoard.html

October Muster

* Please, if you haven't done so already, visit the AotM site viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18142 and report in. Mustering lets the club know you are participating and an active member. Gator Alley and the new 2nd Corps have a wonderful tradition of showing up and making their mark. Let's keep this tradition alive gentlemen. Please muster before the end of the month.

Individual Play

* Many of you are currently involved in individual battles vs Yank opponents, this I know for sure. But many of you haven't registered your matches. Please take the time to do so when you can so your game activity can be tracked in the ACWGC Dept of Records. Finally, give me a shout out when you start up a new match and when it concludes, letting me know the outcome. I appreciate the fact that everyone has a busy life and you play when you can. I just want to keep track of your activity and celebrate your successes or experiences, even sharing them with the division.

Division Web Site & 2nd Corps News

* General Hebert has done some work on updating the web site and will be doing more with the addition of General Castle to the division, many thanks. Should you wish to have any changes made or something updated please let me know and I will pass it on to our beloved former division commander. To visit the web site access the ACWGC home, access the AotM site at the top, click on the link for Gator Alley and you are there... or use this link: http://www.acwgc.org/GatorAlley/2D1CAotM.html

* Corps Commander General Hebert has organized his Corps into three divisions, ours the 2nd Div and the 4th Div being the two principle active elements while the other being made up of non-active members for the moment. Work on updating the 2nd Corps has progressed well and I ask that all of you visit and participate in the 2nd Corps discussions and news thread in the AotM forum: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=17871 There will be times when we will be called upon to help support Corps functions and initiatives, and I'm sure we will step up to the task(s) whatever they may be. For now, we need to keep on performing as we normally do. Stay active, voice your opinions, support others, and battle those infernal Yanks who think they can command a regiment better than we can.......we know better.

Quote of the Month

“In glades they meet skull after skull/Where pine-cones lay--the rusted gun,/Green shoes full of bones, the mouldering coat/And cuddled-up skeleton;/And scores of such. Some start as in dreams,/And comrades lost bemoan:/By the edge of those wilds Stonewall had charged--/But the Year and the Man were gone.

("The Armies of the Wilderness")”

― Herman Melville

Well that's it for this edition of the Gator Alley News. I appreciate every ones efforts, keep the flag flying, have fun, and good luck in all your challenges. Please don't forget to introduce yourselves to General Castle and cc me please - thanks to all of you and happy gaming!

Regards,

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 pm 

General Reneau <salute>

Suh, an excellent report and my compliments!

I look forward to continued excellence from Gator Alley, and from what I see there is little to worry about. Take it to them, suh!

Highest regards,

CSA Cabinet Secretary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 pm 
Between, GA?

Wow, thats on my list of most bizarre town names now. :mrgreen:

I also like towns that can't decide what to be so they just smoosh two names together.

Texarkana
Kanorado

or out of place towns

Paris, IL
Philadelphia, MS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:14 pm 

Gentlemen <salute>

Late breaking news for October -

"Lt. Gen. Neal Hebert of the AotM has been named the new CSA Cabinet Secretary effective Nov. 1. His victory is by acclamation as per Club Rules when there is only one candidate for the office."

"Hats off to Neal for his service to the Club!"

So, because of the fact that no one else was nominated for the post, and in keeping with club rules, our very own Lt. Gen Neal Hebert has now received a slot on the club cabinet.

I'm sure you will realize what a great asset this will be to our way of thinking and for the club as a whole. Please join me in congratulating Neal on this additional position in the club. Further, I am sure he would appreciate from time to time any and all views having to do with club rules, formats, etc......He will be our voice in the decision making body of the club. Let's share our thoughts, concerns, and suggestions with him when something comes to mind. I know he can count on the full support of Gator Alley.

Hope all of you are having a fantastic Fall and continued success in all your gaming endeavors!

Regards,

Tim

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:27 am 

Officers of Gator Alley <salute>

Gentlemen,

Guys as I pause today during my hectic retail career and while with friends and family, I wanted to take this moment to say thank you for your participation and efforts throughout the past year. I hope each and every one of you have had great gaming experiences and enjoy the time we get to play in the club and the friendships and team camaraderie that have developed. You guys are great. It's indeed and honor and a pleasure to serve with you all!

From my family to you and yours, Merry Christmas and Happy Gaming in the New Year!

Best Holiday Wishes,
Tim
Gator Alley Div
Commanding

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm 

Hello Officers of Gator Alley <salute>

Hope this finds everyone doing well. The holidays are behind us and we give thanks for past success and more fun in the New Year!

Gator Alley Officer News!

* Major General David Peek (3rd Brigade Commander) - continues to be one of the backbones of the division. Despite major computer problems in November (his horse died), Dave has managed to return in full form and vigor. Active in many roles he continues to contribute to the success of Gator Alley despite a recent work outage at his work facility causing him to work for many multiple weeks, six days a week, 12 hours a day......This has since concluded and he can now be involved in catching up with life and get back into the swing of whacking Yanks that happen to wander in front of his guns!

* Brigadier General Tom Moore (5th Brigade Commander) - Tom has been busy engaging Union MG Francois Chatain (AotC) in the recently released Overland Campaign Game - give him the cold hard steel sir and keep us informed on your progress. Tom - please give us your thoughts on the game and it's place in the gaming genre, is it chock full of some very new and exiting battles and campaigns? Is it worth the purchase? General Moore has also created a massive scenario using HPS Chancellorsville - this is a gigantic three day battle and Tom has suckered me into playing the Union in a maneuver game to try it out. I look to be roundly defeated but will treasure the time spent engaging General Moore, a solid, very cordial, and respected long time member of the club.

* Brigadier General Chris Newcomb (2nd Brigade Commander) - Chris continues to be active and very supportive of Gator Alley despite some very important life activities, chief among them being his development and training as an officer in the United States Army! His career, serving his country, places great demands on his time for leisure activities. There are periods when Chris cannot play on a regular basis but keeps track of all the matches where he is on the roster, and then when possible throws himself back into the mix with great flair during breaks in his training and development. We heartily thank him for his participation in the division and we greatly respect his service to the nation. We pray for the continued safety of this fine young man and want him to know our thoughts are with him wherever he goes and wherever the country places him. Thank you for what you do Chris! Keep up the "scare".....

* Colonel Robert Webb (8th Brigade Commander) - Robert has continued his intensive learning program on gaming tactics and strategy and has made excellent progress of late. His efforts to hone his playing skills and contribute to the success of the division deserve recognition and applause! Recently, involved in I believe several campaign efforts in HPS Atlanta, Robert has defeated General Derald Riggs (XIVth Corps - AotC) at Picketts Mill! Superb sir! We congratulate you on the victory sir and thank you for the success you bring! More about Robert's efforts for the division in the Multi-Player Battle News section of this months Gator Alley News. Robert - keep it coming buddy! We look to you for continued success and appreciate your friendliness at all levels of the club!

* Honorary Member General Jim Garner ( AotM - Commander) - Jim has long supported the Gator Alley Div, he loves the camaraderie found amongst it's members and actively works to bolsters Gator Alley's desire to be one the finest fighting divisions in the Confederacy, and in the entire club. Jim actively plays along with many of our mp battles and events/challenges. He has a home here in the division and is greatly welcomed. Jim - thank you for your leadership and continued support. We salute you sir! <salute>

* Lt. General Neal Hebert - (II Corps AotM - Commander) - Neal is not, strictly speaking in one sense, any longer an officer of Gator Alley. He has been promoted, moved on, seeking greater opportunity to fashion and construct more fun, challenges, and improve the club in a myriad number of ways for a wider group of members. But in another sense, Neal will always be Gator Alley - he fashioned it, developed it, named it, and worked to gather a small closely knit group of individuals that enjoyed the play, the challenges, and the opportunity to build fame and honor for an organization that has become well recognized in the club. He supports it still in all kinds of way. Neal built that fame and notoriety through his leadership and determined efforts. With all the hours we all spend in game play and enjoyment we derive from the friendship and shared challenges, not including Neal in our officers roster would be blasphemy. Neal will forever be a part of Gator Alley. Neal is doing well and making a difference every day! <salute>

* MG Tim Reneau - (Gator Alley Div - Commander) - the Winter thus far has been hard. My real life career in retail really ramps up during the holidays and it's difficult to find the free time for leisure activities and doing all that I would like to do in staying in touch with all the members of Gator Alley. But a new year has come around and gaming activity has picked up. I'm involved in several MP matches, one tournament match to conclude, and one maneuver game. For me the greatest enjoyment comes in the shared experiences of team play. I encourage each Gator Alley officer to seek out and try the MP experience, it's a load of fun.

* In November we lost General Evan Castle who joined our ranks and just as quickly left them, complaining of bad interaction with one or two Union club members. I don't know the particulars but we are sorry not to have gotten to know General Castle. Our division welcomes all that care to foster friendship and good gaming experiences. We will have others recruited to join the ranks so we will have an opportunity to make friends with someone once again.

Multi-Player Battle News

* Gator Advance - If you recall from the last news release, MG David Peek, along with our very own Col. Robert Webb and some additional officers outside of the division are currently engaged vs the infamous MG Lutz Schmidt and his team of yanks in the learning match Gator Advance. I am very pleased to report that the match is continuing to progress to a rapid close. David had to bow out when his computer failed and a decision to relinquish command to one of the team commanders has continued David's initial success. Sascha Marx leads the Gator Advance effort and our own Colonel Robert Webb, one of the principal unit commanders, has done an outstanding job and every indication appears that a Confederate victory is in the offing. Robert's command of Hood's Division just now hammering the hapless Union XIth Corps, and will be key in achieving victory. Robert has performed ably and with skill. Superb job sir and we look forward to your eventual success!

* Gator Klebbe - officers made up of Chris Newcomb, myself, and led by Neal continue to increase the Major Victory standings already achieved over some Union AotS boys led by General David Klebbe. Neal fashioned a major overnight tactical maneuver that placed the entire Reb army on the unwary flank of the Union army. We have been rolling them up ever since. Great fun this one!

* Gator Equal - this one also led by Neal, includes Jim Garner, David Peek, and myself vs. Confederate Joe Medeiros and some other Union gentlemen. This was a constructed meeting engagement scenario that doesn't favor the Rebs in the least, and after initial setbacks, we have fought our way back to a draw and now work towards achieving a victory of some sort. Will be hard but we like challenges. Still a long way to go in this one.

* Gator Elite - General Gregor Olinsky and his handpicked team of "Elites" from Hancock's Division, Union AotS, challenged a Gator Alley team made up of Chris Newcomb, myself, David Peek, and led by Neal Hebert. This match has been painted as the mother of all challenges vs the Gator Alley boys.....a lot of verbal capital on the line here.....half way through the match the yanks seemed to have stumbled, not once but twice. Presently the Rebs are making them pay for poor judgment and are working towards a victory but not there yet. This one is very fun and challenging. Great team to be on, it's what mp gaming is all about. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

* Gator Vortex - this one just starting. Gator Alley received a challenge from MG David Elkins and Colonel Steve Trauth, both of the XVIth Corp, Union AotT. MG David Peek and myself in command, have taken up the challenge and are meeting them on the fields of Chickamauga. This mp match will be fierce and bloody no doubt. Glad to have Dave along on this one, I consider a him hammer that can beat the daylights out of any yanks that have yet to test his ability.

* Gator Oats - Last month a two year struggle was concluded vs. some Union AotS officers that saw a battle of titanic proportions, with the loss of one of our team members that struggled at the outset, the remaining Gator Alley crew, David Peek, myself, led by Neal, fought own in unwavering fashion though the die was cast early on in the match. We never let up and ended the match with almost the entire army used up. We are very proud of how we handled the major loss and it is in keeping with the honorable way Gator Alley plays it's matches. We have asked for a revenge match - it may be in the works.....

Tournament News

* Great news for the AotM and our very own division - the Army of the Shenandoah has been absolutely crushed by our glorious army in their "Fall Offensive". 13 of 16 battles have been completed, with the Army of the Mississippi achieving 8 victories, 1 defeat, and 4 draws. Of the 3 remaining battles, our Army is enjoying 2 more victories and 1 draw as of the latest results. My match in this now all but concluded event is about over and I am happy to report a solid Major Victory in the offing.

January Muster

* Please, if you haven't done so already, visit the AotM site viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18142 and report in. Mustering lets the club know you are participating and an active member. Gator Alley and the new 2nd Corps have a wonderful tradition of showing up and making their mark. Let's keep this tradition alive gentlemen. Please muster before the end of the month.

Individual Play

* I encourage each of you to actively seek out opponents and let us know how it's going - something we can share with the group. Also, as in the case of new products, we would love to have a review of new scenario's, games, etc....Tom - would like to hear your thoughts on the Overland Campaign.

2nd Corps News

* Corps Commander General Hebert has organized his Corps into three divisions, ours the 2nd Div and the 4th Div being the two principle active elements while the other being made up of non-active members for the moment. Work on updating the 2nd Corps has progressed well and I ask that all of you visit and participate in the 2nd Corps discussions and news thread in the AotM forum: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=17871 There will be times when we will be called upon to help support Corps functions and initiatives, and I'm sure we will step up to the task(s) whatever they may be. For now, we need to keep on performing as we normally do. Stay active, voice your opinions, support others, and battle those infernal Yanks who think they can command a regiment better than we can.......we know better.

Quote of the Month

“There are thousands of men in the prime of life who this morning thought they were destined to live to a ripe old age."

....Corporal William B. Miller - 75th Indiana Infantry, E. King's Brigade - Chickamauga, September 20th, 1863

A 150 years ago thousands of young men had no idea that the catastrophe that was the American Civil War would change their lives, their destiny, and their country in such a profound way. It's my firm wish for those of you that care, that have a passion for such things, that you would take some time this year, 150 years later, to visit, appreciate, and remember a Civil War site and what occured there......

Well that's it for this edition of the Gator Alley News. I appreciate the efforts of all, keep the flag flying, have fun, and good luck in all your challenges this new year. Please don't forget to check in with me every once and a while - thanks to all of you and happy gaming!

Regards,

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 am 

Congrats to General Tom Moore for having solidly defeated me in a recent maneuver game, a 3 day battle at Chancellorsville. I chose the wrong strategic plan and it only got worse from there, lol.......Well Done Tom! Beside Tom's excellent play, my loss must have had something to do with me playing the Yank side, just wasn't quite right from the get go.....

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 am 

Gentlemen of the 2nd Division - Gator Alley <salute>

It is not often the the President of our fine Confederacy deems an entire command of a Division worthy of award, but he has seen fit to make the following awards to the command staff of the Second Division (Gator Alley), of the II Corps, Army of the Mississippi:

To Major General Tim Reneau - his first A.P. Hill Medal of Service for his outstanding leadership of the 2nd Division (Gator Alley)
To Major General David Peek his first Samuel Cooper Medal of Service for his outstanding service as a member of the 2nd Division (Gator Alley) II Corps
To Brigadier General Tom Moore his first Samuel Cooper Medal of Service for his outstanding service as a member of the 2nd Division (Gator Alley)
To Brigadier General Chris Newcomb his first Samuel Cooper Medal of Service for his outstanding service as a member of the 2nd Division (Gator Alley)
To Colonel Robert (Doc) Webb his first Samuel Cooper Medal of Service for his outstanding service as a member of the 2nd Division (Gator Alley)

Well done gentlemen <salute> Please find your respective medal certificates attached.

Well the formalities are over and I would like to say a few words; I recommended ya all for these awards (Neal also helped <salute>) because of the great work your division is doing having fun and this what our club is all about. Gator Alley is out there giving the yanks plenty of verbal and plenty of thrashings, showing that fun can be had and that it is not all stats and tactics. Some club members are not that fussed about medals, but in a virtual club that's all we have to offer. So Tim, David, Tom, Chris and Doc keep up the good work and keep me laughing.

Yours Aye,

Cam

General Cameron McOmish

Chief of the Armies
Confederate States of America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:57 am 

General Cameron McOmish <salute>

Sir,

It is a double pleasure to write my thanks for the esteemed awards presented to the officers of the 2nd Division, II Corps, Army of the Mississippi. I don't believe I can recall in my years in the service a presentation and recognition to all officers belonging to a single solitary unit all presented at one instance. As commander of the "Gator Alley" Division, I am very proud of the service and dedication of all these officers and am reminded each day of how very fortunate I am to be able to command such a group.

You are very kind to afford this division and it's officers such honor. As commanding officer I deeply appreciate these efforts and look forward to continued service to the Confederacy.

Yours Very Sincerely,

Army of Tennessee
Commanding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:55 am 

General McOmish <Salute>

I am honored to be the recipient of this, my first medal in the field. Gator Alley is the best division in the army and I consider myself fortunate to be a part of it. My thanks to Generals Reneau and Hebert for their excellent leadership,and their guidance in helping me to get past the stage where I was only providing cannon fodder.

Congratulations to the rest of the team.

> "Gator Alley"

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler !!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm 

Gentlemen <salute>

My congratulations on the recognitions bestowed on the officers of Gator Alley. To see every officer of a division called forward and decorated for their service in one ceremony is perhaps something never before seen in the ACWGC. It's no surprise that Gator Alley would accomplish this.

Well done!

CSA Cabinet Secretary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm 

Good job Gents! You represent the finest in the Western Theater and the CSA!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next