American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 am 
Despite the attempts of thousands of crazed shoppers, insurgents, and even an arsonist... I am still alive! Our Walmart store was ransacked by holiday shoppers, a few jerks, and even someone that set our outside cardboard bales on fire... but we survived. The fire topped off the weekend. Nothing like running outside at 5:45 AM with fire extinguishers while trying to call 911. Luckily nobody was hurt and I got to unload two extinguishers into it (didnt help much it took the fire department to get it out). After a while the fire was put out and we didnt have to evacuate the store. My favorite part was after I grabbed two extinguishers and was sprinting down the main aisle with them some nimrod asked, "hey, whatcha doing!?" I wanted to stop and smack them on the back of the head but I didnt have time :lol:

Another Black Friday holiday weekend has come and gone. Now we batten down the hatches and prepare for the next few weeks before Xmas. Bring it on southern Pennsylvania and Maryland! Our store is ready!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]