American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm 

Fellow Officers
Please excuse my tardiness
I have important news from our Commander

"At Ease"

Gentlemen of the Finest Army in the Confederacy,

The commanders of this Army have decided to once again conduct muster using a chain of command system. This will mean that everyone will report to their Divisional Commander instead of using our Army Forum. The forum will still exist though and will continue to be full of information, news, and amusing stories. Instead of mustering each month we will now muster just six times a year. This first muster will late until July and a new one will start in August.

We have one of the highest mustering rates in the Club and it has been suggested that this is a result of our use of the forum over that of email. We will test that theory and see if it is true or not over the next year. I believe we would muster at over 90% no matter how we conduct the muster!

The III Corps muster will be conducted by Tim Miller as the Army Chief of Staff.

We have added some new members and are welcoming back an old friend this month.

Maj. Gen. Tony Beyersdorf has returned to our ranks after an absence of some years. We welcome this old veteran back with open arms and he has offered to buy us all a round or two at the Shipwreck Lounge!

Field Lieutenants Matt Erickson and Robert Webb have also joined our Army this month. Both requested assignment to our Army! Those poor suckers dont know what they have gotten themselves in for! Webb even went so far as to request the Gator Alley Division! Our reputation as the most active fighting and ornary Army on the Club is a well-known fact now. Both Lieutenants are welcomed heartily and we will dip into Maj. Gen. Beyersdorf's tab a little more and buy you both a few extra rounds (you will need them).

The Cruel War Tournament is going better for the Confederacy lately. But the USA still has a 4 - 2 lead at the end of May. For more information on this ongoing Club-wide Tournament please see the Cruel War Forum at the ACWGC Forums. The Western Armies of the CSA are decisively whipping the Yanks! If it were not for those da**ed Easterners we would be far ahead in the Campaign!

As always, if you ever have any comments or concerns please feel free to contact myself, or any other Commanding Officer, for help.

I hope you are all having a nice Spring and that your Air Conditioners are ready for Summer!

Respectfully,
Gen. Blake Strickler
AotM Commander

Gentlemen....if you have any questions contact your immediate Commander or myself

LtGen Tim Miller
CoS

I Corp
Army of Tennessee

Profile Send private message  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]