American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am 

Union officers! I would like to report back that I took an espenage horse ride down to North Carolina (near Raleigh) to see how our War of Attrion was working. I have to report that the CSA has developed a new weapon called "Liquid Gold!". I went to several craft beer taverns and tried some of the stuff. I can confirm the the material does boost the morale of the population and they soon forget the troubles of war.

Rebels officers where in great spirits to the reports that all new supply wagons will carry a couple barrels of the secrete elixire.

If this secrete weapon reaches the Southern troops we'll have our work cut out for us. I've tried my best to destroy as much material by drinking it but the ease that they are able to reproduce it is troublesome; it left me with a headache trying to find a solution.

Not to leave the mission empty handed, I had a couple "crawler" cans filled with " The Meaning of Life" mix. Hopefully when I get back to Michigan I can open one and sample it with our Corps engineers. Hope we can duplicate the weapon and counter this Southern threat.

It was reported that this secret weapon was under the supervision and development of General Cam McOmish. It was mentioned that he intended to use the liquid weapon as a recruiting device as well.

Army of the Tennessee

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 am 

Well the secret is out, so Yes General Hampel can confirm that the CSA Chemical Warfare Division has been hard at work making craft beers, however it has never been deployed as a weapon because I have been drinking most of the test batches and it looks like you have got the rest. You must make a trip to the deep deep deep south and try the beer down here - craft beer and just damn good beer is being produced and drunk and ever greater quantities, and I am doing my bit to help the industry and my waistline expand further.

Brigade Commander
Alabama State Volunteers
Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corps
(1/1/1)
Army of Tennessee

Confederate States of America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 am 

Location: Mukilteo, Washington, USA - 25 miles north of Seattle
Gentlemen, Sirs! <salute>

I myself plan a little recon north of the border, with Canada that is! Heading up to British Columbia north of Vancouver to Whistler Mountain Resort to check the very same sort of liquid refreshments being serve in plentiful amounts. We will attempt to re-cross the border later in the week

Respectfully,

Your Obedient Servant,

General Nick Kunz
Commandant, VMI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:48 am 

Gen. Kunz,

Thanks for the warning. I'll send a couple Cavalry detachments out that way and inform them to be on high alert for anyone who replies with "While yes Suh". A dead giveaway for a CSA officer. ;). I wouldn't want you getting through and trying to build diplomatic relations with Canada or Britian. I know our blockades are working pretty good but potential border runners through west and central Canada could be another issue.

Have a great trip Nick!!

Army of the Tennessee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:25 pm 

I too am a beer crafter! Should your travels take you to the lands west of San Antonio, Texas, I will offer your a pint of my finest!

V Corps
Army of the Potomac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:46 am 

Why Suh I shall take you up on your offer, been to Texas once and the beer offerings were slim. Good to hear that the situation is improving :mrgreen:

Brigade Commander
Alabama State Volunteers
Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corps
(1/1/1)
Army of Tennessee

Confederate States of America