American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:23 pm 

Gentlemen!

I want to make a pitch that we all start using the Feedback Section of the Forum. There is a lot of gaming going on (and thousands of games already played of course) and we can all report on the outcomes of playing the hundreds of scenario's in the JTS ACW games. I checked out this Forum and there is next to nothing in it yet and I made my first entry reporting on what a loser the Cassville Scenario in the Atlanta game is. As I see it, this is the place where folks can identify good multiplayer scenario's, equal force fights and report in grand or simple fashion AAR's and more. I am working down my list scenario's I have played to add to this forum.

Best regards,

UA Operations Officer
UA Wolverine Team Leader

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:35 am 

That is likely because the intend, at least my intend was it when I proposed that section, was to post things that should be corrected or at least looked at.
This can be errors in the OOB or placement of units, simple typos, wrong release times of fixed units, wrong reinforcement time & arrival locations, etc. simply everything to bring the scenario closer to being 100% historical correct.
Of course as these are games other considerations should also be posted, if things don't work out historical correct although the setup is historical correct, further adjustment have to be made, for this to happen recommendations on how to fix the problem are need so that the scenario designer could consider making such changes.

But it is indeed good to post a general evaluation of the scenario so players know what is up.

"Where to stop? I don't know. At Hell, I expect."

Profile Send private message