American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:55 pm 

Gentlemen <salute>

The proposal to establish a Recruitment Officer for the ACWGC having been approved the Club Membership, I am now prepared to receive applications from eligible club members to serve in this position.

Applications should be submitted to me via email with a cc to other members of the Cabinet by February 27, 2021.

President Walter A. Dortch: waltdortch@gmail.com
USA CoA Michael Dowling: mjdowling1@comcast.net
CSA CoA David Mallory: dwmallo01@yahoo.com
CSA Secretary Cameron McOmish: cameron.mcomish@gmail.com
CSA Secretary Josef Seidl: tinhead.526@gmail.com
USA Secretary Jim Boling: jboling.bci@gmail.com
USA Secretary Scott Eichelberger: eich83@yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The purpose of the Recruitment Officer is to increase the Club’s recruitment rate through any means that continue to uphold the honor and spirit of the Club. The Recruitment Officer will work independently in the best interests of the Club to promote our core values, games, and ideas as described in Section 1 of the Club Rules. The Recruitment Officer may select two Club Members for his staff as described below. Additional members may also serve as part of the Recruiting Team. The overriding prerequisite for a Team Member is the clear desire and drive to help the Club's Recruiting efforts. The Recruiting Officer shall be assigned as Staff Officer to the Club President.

The Recruitment Officer shall be a Colonel or higher in rank. Team members may be of any rank. The Recruitment Officer and Team Members may come from either the USA or CSA side of the Club, may simultaneously hold other positions, serve on the Cabinet, or serve in any other elected Position.

The President shall prepare his recommendation for selection based on the applicant’s skill to develop multimedia and venue specific recruiting materials, knowledge of the Club, and especially the time the applicant is likely to have to devote to achieving the purpose of the position. The overriding prerequisite for the Recruiting Officer shall be a clear desire and commensurate drive to lead the Club's Recruiting efforts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I believe a successful recruitment program that continues to increase applications for membership in the ACWGC is the single most important task presently before us. I encourage members who enthusiastically share this view and who can work hard and creatively at this task to apply!! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly be email if you have any questions about this position.

Very best regards,

UA Operations Officer
UA Wolverine Team Leader

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:05 pm 

It is my sincere belief that a person strong in facebook tech become involved. We have a page seldom used. I am a member of 2 to 3 other clubs all of which communicate well on fb, john tiller opponent finder is pretty active as well. I am willing to cheerlead.

Jim

"Well, Govan, if we are to die, let us die like men."

MGen.Patrick R. Cleburne

Profile Send private message