American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:52 pm 

How dare them put you in III/AoA, the Corps that I started! That Corps doesn't fill it's ranks with lop eared, pigeon toed, dress wearing, side saddle riding, Miss Lulu loving, moose smooching, nose picking, ugly, smelly, horse dung breath Field Lieutenants that don't even know which side of their britches is the front side. It's time to bury you right now so that the Corps doesn't get disgraced. Who was your VMI instructor that claimed that you graduated? That fine institution is a no drinking zone and I'll bet that you violated that sacred cow too.

If you think that you can find your way out of your tent, I'll give you a choice of HPS Gettysburg Historical 1. July 1-3 with all options on (playing with 4 phases per turn), or BGG Gettysburg 13h with all options on (the historical full battle), or a campaign of Shiloh playing with 4 phases per turn. BGG Gettysburg is the only one of the three that I've played so your chances are better with one of the other two. I just recently gained some more experience at BGG 13h at the expense of Gen Rousell.

Now I know that this is complicated, so I'll leave a couple of gold pieces on the bar so that you can quench your thirst while you're trying to figure out what on earth I've said. You've always had a hard time riding Gen Moose until you've had a couple of drinks anyway. I know that he does all of the thinking for you two so you need to quit putting the blame on him for things that you do. Gen Blackburn still thinks that Gen Moose was the one that was eating his toupes and I've seen the distinct purple hairs from his toupes resting in the corners of your mouth while poor Gen Moose was being dressed down by Gen Blackburn. Shame, shame, shame!

Notso, if none of the above are suitable, then name your poison. I generally do 2 or 3 turns a week nowadays and have senior moments now and then where I disappear for a week or two (we'll be moving in August or September). For the squeamish at heart, I'm yanking his chain in good fun, folks. He knows how to yank back.

Maj Gen Ned Simms
VI/AoS/USA
Blood 'n Guts hisself, a land lovin' pirate. Show me some arty tubes and we'll charge 'em.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:00 am 

You say that like there's a problem with being one of McClellan's boys?

Major General Gary McClellan
1st Division, XXIII Corps
AoO,USA

Profile Send private message