American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:49 pm 

Col. Bastiani,

A party for the new Lieutenant? That's a great idea! And free drinks? Wonderful! I'll take one. That's a mighty fine bottle you've got there. I have one from that same year I've been saving for a special occasion.

What's that, General Moose? This <b>IS</b> my bottle [:0] ?!? Dag-nab it, has 'Notso' been in my personal locked cabinet AGAIN [:(!] ? Well, well. I suppose the pots and pans back at CSA HQ <i><b>are </b></i>in need of a good scrubbing. I think I just found my volunteer [:D] !

As long as I'm here, though, and as long as it's one of my bottles anyway, I'll share a drink with our new officer. After all, he is with my old outfit, the AotM. General Nix used to call us "the fighting-est army in the entire club, north or south." Why, I remember the time ...

I see you trying to slip out the back door, Notso -- GET BACK HERE! If you're bound and determined to steal my liquor the least you can do is have to honor to sit and listen to my stories.

Now, where was I? What's that, Notso? Oh, yes, I believe I WAS about to propose a toast, thank you.

"To Lieutenant Bahr -- may his banner ever lead the way to victory over his foes!"

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America & Cabinet Member
CCC - Ensign, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Department, Colonial American Army

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:58 pm 

Capt. Quick Suh,

Since your suggesting in pouring some drinks, make my a three finger drink [:)]. Getting ready for that tropical storm, it strenghten back up to 70 mph. Already have gotten around 7 inches of rain and some of the steets in Wilmington are already flooded. They got some problems with their drainage systems. So I've got the family hunkering down, the winds are picking up and the storm is suppose to hit here around midnight.

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
26th NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

"Let us pass over the river and rest under the shade of the trees" -Stonewall Jackson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:55 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boilertech</i>
<br />General Ludwig and General Knuz Suhs,
Thank ya'll for the kind words and simpathy, now with the promotion I'll get the likes of Generals Golen, Bangma, Laub, Corbin and such Yankee scondrols [:D], expecting free drinks all of the time now [B)]

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
26th NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

"Let us pass over the river and rest under the shade of the trees" -Stonewall Jackson

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Og God its my four people nightmare!! [:p] I can't believe they still let Don Golen drink with everyone....I mean...[;)][:D] Of course we HAVE to let Laub in....[:D]

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b>Major General Scott "The Mad Prussian" Ludwig</b>
Commanding Officer, Western Theater, CSA
Interim Chief of Staff, CSA
"The Army Commissary" and "The Traveling Blowhard of Virginia"
Retried ANV Commander 2004-06

http://www.networkforgood.org

[url="http://napoleonicwargaming.com"]Napoleonic Wargaming - INWC[/url]</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by laubster22</i>
<br />Colonel B.,

I wish I could claim that excuse![:D]

General Jeff Laub
Union Chief of the Army
ACWGC Cabinet Member
http://www.geocities.com/laubster22/UnionHQ/

Blaime it on the old timers...[:D]

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://napoleonicwargaming.com"]Napoleonic Wargaming - INWC[/url]</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:02 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dmallory</i>
<br />I suppose the pots and pans back at CSA HQ <i><b>are </b></i>in need of a good scrubbing. I think I just found my volunteer [:D] !

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

Indeed, the nasty beans and sausage-bacon-grits that our fine Chef Cookie makes for us every day is sweltering in the bad heat, DW's Horses' (named 'Lucky') breakfast suprise and I believe that was General Kunz insides too....[:)][:p]

Nothing like a normal day at the HQ, well until Dave Bowman arrives and starts singing.....[:D][;)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:23 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notso</i>
<br />OK boy … I am pleased that you have shown me the way to honor. I agree with you. We will do the right thing no matter the cost to us personally. I agree that we should never tell Gen. Mallory and the military tribunal that we were just following orders when Gen. Ludwig ORDERED us to break into his private stash and take his good stuff.

Capt. Larry (Notso) Quick
"Moycullen's Marauders"
"The Calvert Line" Division
"Banshee" Corps
AoA

"Now fill your glasses up, my boys, a toast come drink with me,
May Erin's Harp and the Starry Flag united ever be!"

"Then fill your glasses up, my boys, and drink a hearty cheer,
To the land of our adoption and the Irish volunteer!"

As proprietor of General Mallory's booze, perfumes, polishes and other perky and pungent paraphernalia of potent potables the said so deed, of myself exclaiming that you said Captain Notso 'Good Boy' and the said General Brevet BDSM Moose had lifted such items from the cabinet, indeed I ordered a limited amount, but upon later review of the said establishment and finding the pertinent pocket piece (aka the key) missing from my best button down britches, and discovering it upon the sleeping chest of the said Moose, I assume such actions of having lifted the said so pertinent pocket piece had been perpetrated by the pesky punks, and therefore have ordered such inquiry by the said such named Great Grand General who owns the liquors of such fine lavish taste.

(I think the cough medicine I am taking is kicking in....) [:p][:D][:0]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:28 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Ludwig</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notso</i>
<br />OK boy … I am pleased that you have shown me the way to honor. I agree with you. We will do the right thing no matter the cost to us personally. I agree that we should never tell Gen. Mallory and the military tribunal that we were just following orders when Gen. Ludwig ORDERED us to break into his private stash and take his good stuff.

"Moycullen's Marauders"
"Banshee" Corps
AoA

As proprietor of General Mallory's booze, perfumes, polishes and other perky and pungent paraphernalia of potent potables the said so deed, of myself exclaiming that you said Captain Notso 'Good Boy' and the said General Brevet BDSM Moose had lifted such items from the cabinet, indeed I ordered a limited amount, but upon later review of the said establishment and finding the pertinent pocket piece (aka the key) missing from my best button down britches, and discovering it upon the sleeping chest of the said Moose, I assume such actions of having lifted the said so pertinent pocket piece had been perpetrated by the pesky punks, and therefore have ordered such inquiry by the said such named Great Grand General who owns the liquors of such fine lavish taste.

<font size="6"><font color="red">Retried</font id="red"></font id="size6"> ANV Commander 2004-06

Thought you'd want to know, sir! <salute>[:D]

Major General Don Golen

1st Division/ V Corps/Army of the Potomac, Union!
Assistant Commandant Union War College

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:48 pm 

Location: Mukilteo, Washington, USA - 25 miles north of Seattle
<font face="Andale Mono"><font size="4"><font color="pink">Gery,

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days! How is everything and how did it go? Still in our thoughts!

You need to get back to the Forum and try to make some sense out of all of this exchanges! I can't tell who is high on cough syrup and who is just plain high! Bye!

Regards,

</font id="pink"></font id="size4"></font id="Andale Mono">

<font color="pink">Nick Kunz
[img]C:\FrontPage%20Webs\Content\library\vol_1\v1p2_files\CsaGenStaffB.gif[/img]
General
Commandant
Confederate States of America</font id="pink">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:04 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HomerS</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Ludwig</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notso</i>

"Moycullen's Marauders"
"Banshee" Corps
AoA

<font size="6"><font color="red">Retried</font id="red"></font id="size6"> ANV Commander 2004-06

Thought you'd want to know, sir! <salute>[:D]

Major General Don Golen

1st Division/ V Corps/Army of the Potomac, Union!
Assistant Commandant Union War College<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ah just merely moved upstairs!! [:D] It is kind of lonely up here soemtimes. [:(]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:01 am 

General Knuz Suh,

We did ok, got a lot of rain. Bunch of downed tree limbs but made out better then most folks in Wilmington. They ended up getting almost 11 inches of rain, some of the roads around the house had water over some of the bridges but most are back to normal. One of my co-workers almost had a creek in his back yard get up to his house, but it's reciding now. Only three more months to go until the end of Hurricane season

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
26th NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM