American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 am 

We are playing a scenario from Antietam - scenario 61 Hagerstown v1. We are using the "latest HPS version 2.01" - not the "latest JTS version 2.01" (they are not compatible).

We have just completed Turn 11 We are doing about a turn a week. The USA have 4 players. The CSA is now down to one - who currently commands Lee, Longstreet's Wing (less DH Hill) and the cavalry.

I am acting as a moderator - controlling communications between players (imposing a slight delay on occaisions as I saw fit) and making sure players take their turns without too much delay - in which case I would ask someone else to move for them or move them myself..

Would you be willing to help us out? Taking on the role of Jackson and DH Hill?

If you don't fancy DH Hill that is fine. His division is being hammered - this is how the scenario is set-up. The wagons and guns are safe. Of the infantry, I expect some to escape North, some to take to the hills and most be hunted down (at least they will tie-up Union forces) and the rest are doomed so will be the rear-guard fighting on as long as they can.

If you are interested, please e-mail me on:

neilsherriff1@gmail.com

An early reply would be best as I am off on holiday/vacation on Sunday - it is much easier sending files etc when I am at home.

Regards

"He walked with long, ungraceful strides, enormous feet adding to the spectacle, and he sat a horse as if leaning into a strong wind."

Profile Send private message