American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:40 pm 

I relocated my HQ to the Southwestern Idaho area at the beginning of the month. Right off we had to put down a CSA uprising in the mining district. Those rascals were looking to disrupt the flow of rare and precious metals to the fine citizens of the North.

Meanwhile, I finally got back on track with my game of Chickamauga with Dwain Cunningham. While making a surprise attack on one of his divisions he turned the tables on me and is now attacking me from two sides. The ambushers have been ambushed and now its a regular donnybrook in the woods.

Its good to be back in Idaho. I missed the (more) relaxed lifestyle of the country and living out in the farm district has certainly lifted my spirits as well. I am staying with a family I have known for a long time and living in their camper until I can get my own place, job and vehicle.

Looking to do my part to put down this Rebellion by the South. Give them the bayonet!!! :D

Optional Rules I Use in WDS ACW Games:
(by column from left to right)
Column 1: All ON except for Man. Def. Fire; Column 2: All ON except for Alt Fixed Unit Rel.; Column 3: All ON except for Art.Capt. & Prop.Op.Fire

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:30 pm 

Glad to see you back on the frontier Bill! 8)

I promise you we'll get those metals from the mining district soon enough! 8) As for Brigadier General Cunningham, well he has a known talent for being able to turn the tables and surprise the enemy! You best watch out! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:14 pm 

Sadly Dwain is AWOL from our game :(

My HQ has moved to the north side of Boise and I am in a new game with Rob Meadows. We are playing one of the newer scenarios for Chancellorsville that Rich Walker added into the latest update. Its an insidious setup that has both sides trying to get their commanders, wagons and guns and troops all sorted out as they arrive. First player that can launch a coordinated attack may win this one.

If anyone has any info on Dwain please let me know. Emails to his tent have failed to be answered. Would really like to finish that Chickamauga scenario now that I am finally in a more permanent location again.

Optional Rules I Use in WDS ACW Games:
(by column from left to right)
Column 1: All ON except for Man. Def. Fire; Column 2: All ON except for Alt Fixed Unit Rel.; Column 3: All ON except for Art.Capt. & Prop.Op.Fire