*   The British Armies in America

* Continental American Army

* French Army HQ

* Indian Alliance

Club Forums:     NWC    ACWGC     Home Pages:     NWC    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:38 pm 

By His Most Britannic Majesty, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdoms of Great Britain, France and Ireland, Ruler of the Provincial and Colonial Dominion in British America and the British West Indies and of Our other Realms and Territories, King Defender of the Faith,

To all Lords Spiritual and Temporal and all other Our Subjects whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come Greetings:

Ye all should take heed that orders have been issued from Kingston, the capital of the Military & Royal Governorship of His Most Britannic Majesty's Royal, Provincial and Colonial Dominion in British America and the British West Indies of the reassignment of an Illustrious Officer to the Brigade of Guards:

The Most Illustrious Field Marshal The Marquess of Brandywine, KCB (Phil Natta)

and

His Beloved & Loyal Companion the Commander of the British Arm of Regional Canines (B.A.R.C) Sir Bartholomew, KCB

Having served in His Majesty's Royal Marines, whipping them into shape to face the demanding needs of defeating all foes far and wide and having secured the Fortress of Gibraltar from the vile enemy who sought to take it from the proper rule of His Most Britannic Majesty it has been deemed fit for:

The Most Illustrious Field Marshal the Marquess of Brandywine, KCB to be reassigned to the Brigade of Guards in command of the:

1st Company

http://www.wargame.ch/1776/British/guards.htm

and shall be committed to the restoration of peace and good order in these troubled and misled colonies. He & his company as well as Sir Bartholomew, KCB will land in New York and proceed to the front to fight against the foe.

"Gentlemen of all armies, shake in your boots & ask for mercy, for I give you His Majesty, the Most Illustrious Field Marshal The Marquess of Brandywine, KCB and Sir Bartholomew, KCB "

Done by my hand this 17th day of October at Kingston

Ludwig

WITNESS Ourself at the Court of St. James, the 17th day of October of the current year,

ImageImageImage

Field Marshal The Earl of Lexington, OSM
(Scott Ludwig)

Commander-in-Chief of His Most Britannic Majesty's British Armies in America
The British Armies in America

Training Center Commander

Glory in the King's Service! God Save the King!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm 

I and Bartholomew, are truly humbled by this great and glorious honour. Having had the privilege of commanding His majesty's Brigade of Guards for years, and after a long, long stint as a gentleman of leisure and man about Londontown, I HAVE RETURNED! (That quote is copyrighted BTW. So please, no one is to violate it's trust)

Thank you Lord Ludwig, for your generous consideration concerning this most joyous reunion. I now take full and complete control of the 1st Company of His Most Britannic Majesty's Brigade of Guards. We are committed to throwing ourselves into the fray that is this most deplorable "American Revolution", and all of it's relative offshoots.

I salute my fine brave marines who I shared the return voyage to the colonies, and wish them the utmost success in their endeavors.

Field Marshal, the Marquess of Brandywine, KCB
1st Company, 1st Foot Guards
Lords Phil Natta and Bartholomew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:26 pm 

Well it is my pleasure! :) Your service to His Majesty and the Club go almost unrivaled, but only by a few, and your in character personality is a lot of fun and adds an extra dimension of fun & enjoyment for me and quite a few others in the Club! :D Plus your general nature as a member of the Club fits within what we are trying to do here. Have fun, plays games, share a few stories and laughs and make this a good place to be.

Like I had mentioned in private email The world was right "Turned Upside Down" without you in the Guards. :P I had always known you & Bartholomew being there, so it was only fitting. :D

I am glad you're back with us and all is right in the world now that you are back in the Guards. :)

So I cry out now, "Forward the Guards! For King & Country!"

Field Marshal The Earl of Lexington, OSM
(Scott Ludwig)

Commander-in-Chief of His Most Britannic Majesty's British Armies in America
The British Armies in America

Training Center Commander

Glory in the King's Service! God Save the King!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:38 pm 

Congratulations.

Field Marshal The Marquess of Charlotte, KCB,
Commander Left Wing, British Army, CCC
Ernie Sands

President, Colonial Campaigns Club

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:27 pm 

Congratulations Phil :!: :D

Regiment d'Dillon
CCC Secretary of War (Club Records)