Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:34 am 

Dear Sirs;

I am seeking brave soul to play a Eckmuhl Campaign in ONE BATTLE (534 turns). I have altered the scenarios with reduced stacking limits ( 1250 infantry, 416 cavalry ), added a couple of bridges and exit hexes for both sides to better reflect the historical strategic situation for both sides and added one major Austrian reinforcement (Jellacic's division from Munich) .

I have found through several test games that reduced stacking limits increased defensive frontages and allowed greater defense in depth but most of all it has eliminated 1000 trooper stacks of cavalry which act like panzer battalions destroying all before it. Battles have a much more historical and realistic conduct.

I also would play the shorter scenarios # 13a and 13h with same reduced stacking and modifications.

I will supply all necessary files. Will play either side. Negotiable on optional and house rules. If interested please send courier to my HQ.

Sincerely, :frenchcharge:

4ème Corps d'Armée
La Grande Armée