Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:30 am 

Guys - now would be a great time to hear back from you if you think something is wrong with Marengo that has not been posted to my Errata thread. I would like to get the first update out very soon.

Please send your comments to the Support help email for JTS and Rich will pass them along to me.

There have been a lot of minor fixes so far. One missing bridge was probably the worst issue we have had.

Thanks a bunch for everyone that gave input so far. It really helps to have as many people looking over the product as possible.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:35 am 

Looks like the week of December 5 - 9 will be when we release the update. Still time to send us feedback on the game.

Check the Marengo errata thread first and if what you found is not there then send your comments to Rich at the support email. You can email me too if you like but I prefer it to go through Rich first if you can.

And there is always the next update after that if it doesn't make this one. So far no real show stoppers found. I will be working on determining the correct turn count for some of the scenarios that ended prematurely. Basically too many turns and Night turns ended the battle due to visibility.

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:30 pm 

Thanks to Anton K. for finding an error prior to the update going out.

055_Quad2-V2_HTH.scn - 055. The Arcole Operation: Davidovich is Late! had missing reinforcements ... like an entire army! :frenchlol1:

Thanks, Anton! Appreciate you emailing me about this one. Added in Davidovich's troops for the 17th. Changed the Scenario text too ... no more reference to variable arrival locations.

Also corrected was the name of the Special Rules file (PDF) in the Scenario Description for 053 thru 055 scenarios.

NWC Founding Member