Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why I Joined MOE V
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm 

To be honest in the past I have not had the best experiences with the club tournaments. Its not the person's fault that set up the tournament. So I usually pass on these tournaments ....

But I helped found the club and like to see it active. By stepping up and putting my head out there for the good players to lop off I feel that I am doing my part to keep the club alive.

Currently there are still a French officer or two that might need an opponent for MOE V. I am hoping that an Allied officer is reading this and will help out by tossing his name into the hat and join up. I would hate to see any club member not be able to participate because we didnt have enough participants.

Next year will be our 20th anniversary. I am hoping that we will do something special next year to mark our part in the wargaming club world. The NWC remains the oldest online Napoleonic computer gaming club. I am hoping that it will be around for another 20 years or more!

So "advance token" to the MOE V thread and sign up, guys! Or you can email John Corbin directly. I know he will be happy to see all of the players accommodated.

:frenchsalute: :thumbsup: :frenchhappy:

Thanks to all the make this club a success year after year! :eagle:

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)