Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Game Design/Life Update
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 pm 

Ok - my February 2018 Update.

The artwork for the RBR game arrived today. This is the game I worked on all of last year and just after Marengo released. Made up a quick list of corrections that need to be made. More reviewing needed. Almost home, guys!

:frenchvive1:

Game should be out NLT than the end of this month (February 2018).

CEF - just finishing up the Battle of Friedland scenarios. Two segment scenarios to build today and then we can start playtesting the battle. There are nine (9) segment scenarios and the one full battle scenario. I probably will add in a "Sudden Death" scenario for the morning.

After we playtest these I plan on building my usual array of "Variant" scenarios for the game.

New Napoleonic project is back underway. I have some "flow chart" work to do for the assault procedure for the new series. Then the programmer can go to work on that. Its going slowly but now that the programmer has retired he has more time to devote to the game. I need to do my best to keep him busy with work on this.

Thanks for your contributions. Hoping to get a part time job this month. Until then your help has been much appreciated.

My great aunt had to go into a care center. She was hit with the flu along with another ailment. Her mental capability was hit by that flu. She is up and around doing some physical therapy but its slow, really slow. If she cannot come back to live with us well we will all move on from here.

Basically I know I have until the end of March. After that I am not sure. If she is able to return then we are ok. If not then I pack up and move on.

Game files will be slow. Thanks for your understanding.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 am 

Just started the OB for the Battle of Heilsberg. The French units have all been placed in the file but I still have to determine the strengths for them. Kevin Zucker's book on the Spring campaign has a great table of strengths by date for each corps. Other sources helping out too.

I also have the artillery batteries to do as well. Then on to the Russians. :)

Note: I am adding in Davout's corps for a couple of variant scenarios that will include his III Corps units.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)