Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: April Update
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:38 pm 

Here is the April update:

1. Last month at the house. Finally did a trip up to Coronado Island on the bus yesterday to get some dinner. Went to the shore and took some pics of the pier area and also over the bay to downtown San Diego. Nice outing. I need to do that more often. Have to find new quarters/HQ soon. Out by the 30th. Want to be out sooner than that.

2. CEF update - the campaign information image maps (CIIMs - the small images you see when you read the Situation, Decision text in the Campaign Front End) are done for the large 1806-07 campaign. The text is done and all the branches are linked. I have two build two OB files and then I can start work on the final part - the scenarios.

3. CEF Scenario list and Solo/Variant scenarios - I took a break from the grind of building the campaign and worked on the scenario list at the end of the week. I should be done with all of the scenarios (in the main folder) for both Winter campaigns (Dec 1806 and Jan/Feb 1807). On Mondy I will work on finishing up the Spring scenarios. I am numbering the scenarios now replacing the date at the front of the file name with the official game number. Note: this time around for all Solo scenarios I am adding "(S)" at the end of the scenario title. Here is an example:

The Head to Head (HTH) version of the Battle of Eylau:
061_Eylau_H2_HTH.scn - 061. The Battle of Eylau - Later Start

The Solo version of the Battle of Eylau:
062_Eylau_H2_SOLO.scn - 062. The Battle of Eylau - Later Start (S)

This should help all of us avoid starting up the Solo version instead of the HTH version for club games.

The scenario list will still need some additions such as the Bonus and 15 minute scenarios but otherwise all of the "regular" scenarios will be done.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)