Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:42 am 

Is there anywhere I can find the II Corps ADN site at??

Thxs. [:D]

<center>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://www.scott-ludwig.com"]<b>Generallieutenant Scott Ludwig</b>[/url]

Kommandeur
3. Infanterie-Brigade and Aide-du-Camp
I. Armee Korps
Heer am Niederrhein
[url="http://www.prussianarmy.com"]Preußische Armee[/url]

12-pdr Garde-Battalion
Garde-Artillerie
[url="http://scott-ludwig.com/NWC/Prussia/Garde.htm"]Preußische Armee Garde-Brigade[/url]

GroßHerzog von Saxe-Weimar
(Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar)
</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:45 am 
http://home.comcast.net/~iicorps/index.html

[url="mailto:pyguinard@hotmail.com"]Lt Pierre-Yves Guinard[/url],
6e Division, II Corp
AdN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:42 am 

The new official website for the corps is at www.pureportals.com/IICorps
the Lieutenant has given you the old location.

Marshal Drew Stone
Comte de Garonne
AdC II Corps, ADN
Cmdr. 1ere Division de Infanterie la Jeune Garde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:30 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drewstone</i>
<br />The new official website for the corps is at www.pureportals.com/IICorps
the Lieutenant has given you the old location.

Marshal Drew Stone
Comte de Garonne
AdC II Corps, ADN
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

First off absolutely outstanding website!! I think it is probably the best one in the whole club!! I liked the II ADN site before, this one is even better!! Is it made in php?? nuke?? perl?? I could only dream of a site like that. Did you user an editor or hand code it??

Drew I am very, very pleased to see this, not only can I get the data I need from some officers in the Corps I get to see what a website should be like. Your Muster form is outstanding!! The images are just wonderful and add great life to the site. You have no idea how excited I was to see this.

I noticed too that there is a geocities link for the Imperial Guard, is that a new location for it?? If so you guys should look immediately into getting whoever holds the current ADN site to upadte with your new link, the IG link, and the ADR link. This way all current websites are somewhat there and the basic data is available.

Basically this is the best news I have heard in month from you guys!! I am very pleased that these inroads are being made to the re-organization of the French Armee. I will lay off of the razzing for a while as the main focus of it was trying to get you guys to do something about yourselves. I mean let's face it the way this club is currently structured and how the games are labeled and determined the French Armee is the single most important army in the club. No offense to the Allied Forces, but it is true. Without you guys working right the club would slowly suffer. Other clubs are structered diffrently that allow for weakness in their main forces with allowing continuance of the club...but the nature of how the games played are defined is not that way here. I'm not complaining about it either don't get me wrong, I think its a good system, but it places emphasis on the main 'famous' armies to function correctly so the club does!! The point I made to someone in an e-mail is it is not the fall/collapse of the force that hurts so much it is how long it takes people to react and piece it back together determines the long term effect on the force and overall health of the club!!

Again huge kudos to the French guys who have worked tirelessly on trying to get things back to normal and huge thanks to Drew for an outstanding website!!

Keep it up Frenchmen, keep it up!!!!

<center>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://www.scott-ludwig.com"]<b>Generallieutenant Scott Ludwig</b>[/url]

Kommandeur
3. Infanterie-Brigade and Aide-du-Camp
I. Armee Korps
Heer am Niederrhein
[url="http://www.prussianarmy.com"]Preußische Armee[/url]

12-pdr Garde-Battalion
Garde-Artillerie
[url="http://scott-ludwig.com/NWC/Prussia/Garde.htm"]Preußische Armee Garde-Brigade[/url]

GroßHerzog von Saxe-Weimar
(Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar)
</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:04 pm 

Thanks for your comments Im quite proud of the site. The pureportals site is a free dotnetnuke based site so it comes with a lot of standard modules for images etc and also modules you can simply paste your existing HTML code into. I have been using my NWC content to test the functionality of the modules I had been developing for business sites using DNN at work. The link to the Garde page is the old site. I will be happy to add links to anyones site if they requset it. In addition Im looking for links to strategy & tactics or battle reports for my training academy site as well because most of the old links I used to have are dead ends now.

Marshal Drew Stone
Comte de Garonne
AdC II Corps, ADN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:12 pm 

Of course Scott. You see all these talented tacticians you are playing with are from Corp II lol [:D]

Lt. Ranson Lee
4ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
7ème Division d'Infanterie
IIèmé Corps d'Armee Nord