American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm 
Greetings Lt. Chandler! Welcome to the finest Army in the Confederacy, sir! Allow me to buy you the first drink and welcome you to the Western Theater. I understand you rode with Johnston and Armistead all the way from California to join us! We are happy to have you with us. Your California Confederate Brigade is most welcome! I do hope you brought some of that lovely gold with you :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:19 pm 

It is great to be here among you fine, Gentlemen. I thank you for your warm reception, and the fine whiskey. I have nothing against the east, but I couldn't feel more lucky than to have been assigned to fight alongside my fellow Western Confederate brothers. I hope to always act with honor toward our enemy, and maybe even slip in a few whoopin's in the process. I salute you all and thank you for your welcome into this great Army of the Mississippi.

2nd "Stewart's" Corps
Army of Tennessee

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:55 pm 
Welcome to the Army of the Mississippi Lt. Chandler! Hope you are up for some though fighting here in the western theater and that you aren't afraid to get some dust on your uniform!

Well I will have to ride back out to the frontline to my swedish brigade hope to see you on the battlefield someday Lt. Chandler. <salute>

You can't miss my boys they are wearing all blue and yellow uniforms and have a large swedish flag in our camp. :mrgreen: They really stand out against the other gray soldiers around here. Come by my tent sometime and we can take a cigarr and a glas of whiskey together!

Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 pm 

Lieutenant Chandler <salute>

Suh, my compliments! Welcome to the Army of the Mississippi! We fight hard and take every opportunity to tweak the noses of our northern counterparts, be it in battle or in questioning their desire for a real fight.

Please send a rider if there is anything Gator Alley can do to help you as you begin your journey through the ranks.

Your humble servant,

CSA Cabinet Secretary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm 

Lieutenant Chandler welcome to the club and the Western Theater, you will find that I attend most social functions to ensure that good order and discipline are maintained. Can't have young officers running amok without out a senior officer to show them how. Cheers gents - now lets drink like we mean it :mrgreen: :shock:

Brigade Commander
Alabama State Volunteers
Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corps
(1/1/1)
Army of Tennessee

Confederate States of America

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm 

Welcome indeed, hope you enjoy your stay.
1/I A of M
LT Gen. Laabs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm 

General McOmish <salute>

Suh, my compliments!

Your appearance at social functions is greatly appreciated, as we do need a guiding hand to ensure good order and discipline. I remember the incident a couple of years ago where Nicodemus "disarmed" a Yankee lieutenant who tried to take liberties with your sister as an example. If his superiors had been present he might otherwise still have both arms :mrgreen:

We appreciate you looking out for us at these important functions!

CSA Cabinet Secretary

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]