American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm 

General Strickler <salute>

Suh, beg to report! As you are aware, a challenge was made some 2+ weeks ago for a division of the Army of the Tennessee to meet Gator Alley in battle. Despite our best efforts over the course of this time, including a visit to their tavern by Nicodemus, no command stepped up to accept our challenge.

As a result, a "Gator Challenge" was issued in the Mason Dixon Tavern and eventually expanded to accept any division in the Yankee army as there appears to be no fighting men in the AotT.

Suh, we now have the 1st Division (VIII Corps) commanded by General Simms accepting, followed by General Tremel offering up his VI Corps. The latest dispatch now indicates that the AotS Chief of Staff, General Ringbloom, is now moving forward for battle and questioning the honor of our Army because only Gator Alley is standing to fight.

I of course stated that we would do our duty regardless how many of his army showed up, however there appears to be fine pickings if other members of the command care to pitch in.

I must leave now and continue with my preparations. We await riders from yourself or any of our fine officers available and ready for a scrap.

CSA Cabinet Secretary

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 am 
If necessary you may call upon Davis's, Drott's, or Stiles's men if you need any immediate help. Those divisions are on active duty this month as you know we only need about one-third of our numbers active at any single time due to the pathetic nature of the Union Armies. Any of our other fine division commanders will be happy to pitch in though I am sure.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]