American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:26 am 

Gentlemen another young southern man has stepped up and joined the colours. Please join me in welcoming the fine young gent to our fine Army. As per usual I have put $100 in Yankee gold on the bar. Lets give Fld Lt Chiel Faber a hangover to remember and then push on though. Come on boys lets drink until it hurts.
I forgot to add Fld Lt Chiel Faber has been assigned to command the 5th Brigade, of the 1st Division of Forrest's Cavalry Corps (III).

Brigade Commander
Alabama State Volunteers
Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corps
(1/1/1)
Army of Tennessee

Confederate States of America

Last edited by cameronm on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cant spelll

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:37 am 

It took me a few days to report because my ship from Europe dropped me off in New Orleans. While walking through the city my attention was drawn towards a house where a great party was going on. Understanding that I was moving towards HQ and my life as a soldier would begin I decided to throw my last money at the bar. There where girls, many drinks and the music was great! After three days of partying and with no more money in my pockets I asked the bartender for the name of the establishment. He said "The call it the house of the Rising sun". Boozed out I managed to find my horse and we took a riverboat to our HQ. After a nice boatride and a good sleep I come here to see there's a welcoming party going on! What a pleasant suprise!

a great honour to join your ranks! Hope for a lot of great virtual battles against the Union!

Salute fellow officers!

Profile Send private message  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]