American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:39 pm 
The door to the tavern bursts open and in rides, yes rides, a dusty trooper on an equally dusty but well fed mount. As patrons in both blue and grey scatter, the young trooper with a decidedly western drawl proclaims, “I understand that them thar reb General commanding the Army of Northern Virginia can be found frequenting this fine establishment. When he come in tell him that the commander of Calvary, XVI Corps, Army of Tennessee has his division saddled up and is on the move. If’n he’s not a feared to risk his pretty eastern army against veteran western troopers, he can met us on the field of battle at Shiloh. Heck fire, we’uns will even give 5 points to our 4 to sweeten the pie.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:38 am 
Hmmm.... It seems that once again, a good Southern man can't have a drink in peace.

I've heard that your boys are out in the woods near Pittsburg Landing, guess I'll have to bring my boys and see just what ya'll are up to out there. Can't be making moonshine as nobody north of Roanoke can drink it.

So ya'll must be up to no good.

Let me finish my drink, saddle up my horse and we'll be on our way out to find ya'll.

MG(SS) Dave! Bowman
COMCSAANVANV
<center>Image</center>