American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:52 am 

Greetings from Western Theater Command

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new Western Theater Commander. I hope to work closely with all of you and especially the Army Commands. I have an open tent flap policy so any comments/concerns feel free to email me, but you should check with your Corps/Army CO's first, because they may have the answer.

I wish to keep the well oiled machine going, and make sure your paperwork is done smoothly. Basically most of you may not hear from me often. Most likely through the forums such as this, as I will tend to work with the higher commands.

I will be the paper pusher making sure you guys don't have to worry about much. [:D]

(I will be contacting you all by email later tonight or tomorrow, I just await response on my message to General Malone.)</center>

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b>Major General Scott "Mad Prussian" Ludwig</b>
Commanding Officer, Western Theater, CSA
Interim Chief of Staff, CSA
"The Army Commissary" and "The Traveling Blowhard of Virginia"
Retried ANV Commander 2004-06

http://www.networkforgood.org

[url="http://napoleonicwargaming.com"]Napoleonic Wargaming - 1NWCG[/url]</center>

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:37 pm 

Gentlemen of the Union! This is hopeful news! I predict that the rebs will spend so much time trying to read Gen. Ludwig's neverending flow of words that they'll forget to set pickets, order ammo and other small bits and pieces of the military art!

Major General Gary McClellan
1st Division, XXIII Corps
AoO,USA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:32 pm 

Location: Mukilteo, Washington, USA - 25 miles north of Seattle
<font face="Andale Mono"><font color="pink">General McClellan!

Now just a darn minute there you Yankee, what do you mean <b><i>neverdending flow of words</i></b>, why by gosh if you ain't just lookin for a fight, but then I guess you never really wanted a fight after all, too many of them there Rebels running around on the Peninsula!

Regards,

</font id="pink"></font id="Andale Mono">

<font color="pink">Nick Kunz
[img]C:\FrontPage%20Webs\Content\library\vol_1\v1p2_files\CsaGenStaffB.gif[/img]
Lieutenant General
Commandant, VMI
Confederate States of America</font id="pink">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:34 pm 
...and I assure you General Moose's actions had nothing to do with that bottle of turpentine and the corncob used to apply it to a certain advantageous position. [:p] Though my aide de camp "bubba" seems a little worse for the wear. [:p][:D]

Maj.Gen. Mike Smith
Smith's Brigade
Smith's Division
Carroll's Corps
Army of Georgia
[url="http://blog.notso.org"]ConvolutedMuse[/url]

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:31 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notso</i>
<br />Gen. Ludwig … Suh <salute>

It is with great sadness, and yes, I have to admit, a little embarrassment, that I make this report. I am fully aware that I am violating my chain of command in this action but I thought it of sufficient importance that I report to you directly. I am ready to accept any discipline my actions may warrant. [xx(]

Suh … I do apologize to you that Gen. Moose has reported to me that he ransacked your tent. He stole your beautiful grey uniforms and replaced them with that ugly blue stuff. He searched out your hairpieces and replaced them with cow pies. He then sabotaged your liquor cabinet by replacing the contents of every bottle with … never mind … you do not want to know. I questioned him at length as to why he would do such dastardly deeds. All he would say is, Gen. Bangma … Gen. Mallory … Gen. Cuneo … Gen. Golen … Gen. Simms … kiss … kiss. I honestly do not know what he is referring too. [:D][:D][:D]

Trust me suh … I have given Gen. Moose the greatest amount of discipline possible short of placing him in front of the firing squad. Yes suh … you would be proud of me for the courage and daring I presented to him in light of the given situation. I patted him on the back for a job well done. [:o)][:o)][:o)]

Welcome aboard suh. Glad to have you with us. We just hope that you are glad after a couple of months or so?????? [:p][:p]

Fld. Lt. Larry (Notso) Quick
3/1/III AoA

"Now fill your glasses up, my boys, a toast come drink with me,
May Erin's Harp and the Starry Flag united ever be!"

"Then fill your glasses up, my boys, and drink a hearty cheer,
To the land of our adoption and the Irish volunteer!"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Larry,

With you around and General Moose up to is no good deeds, I will enjoy this very, very much. [:D]

Already having fun!! [:)]

Now tell General Moose, per army regulations, he has to undergo a colonoscopy, and a lice shampoo bath...[:p] (I think I just opened a can of worms....)

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b>Major General Scott "The Mad Prussian" Ludwig</b>

[url="http://napoleonicwargaming.com"]Napoleonic Wargaming - 1NWCG[/url]</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:34 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary McClellan</i>
<br />Gentlemen of the Union! This is hopeful news! I predict that the rebs will spend so much time trying to read Gen. Ludwig's neverending flow of words that they'll forget to set pickets, order ammo and other small bits and pieces of the military art!

AoO,USA

Ah Gary words escape me at this moment. No, seriously too many are coming out of my mouth...tons and tons and tons....anyone unfamiliar with what Gary is saying will know soon and should only be pointed in the direction of the NWC where my spinning tales are told. Or just drop in on a policy/administration related email. [:p] Gary you know nothing until you get one of those from me....[:p][:D]

As I watch about 40 people groan....[:p]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:36 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by warbison</i>
<br /><font face="Andale Mono"><font color="pink">General McClellan!

Now just a darn minute there you Yankee, what do you mean <b><i>neverdending flow of words</i></b>, why by gosh if you ain't just lookin for a fight, but then I guess you never really wanted a fight after all, too many of them there Rebels running around on the Peninsula!

Regards,

</font id="pink"></font id="Andale Mono">

<font color="pink">Nick Kunz
[img]C:\FrontPage%20Webs\Content\library\vol_1\v1p2_files\CsaGenStaffB.gif[/img]
Lieutenant General
Commandant, VMI
Confederate States of America</font id="pink">

General Kunz, McClellan is just a child whom need be taught not to play in the cherry trees! [:D] I suggest you head on out and smack him up oneside of his face so hard he will be talking out of his....oh nevermind...you know what I mean. [:p]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:38 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael Smith</i>
<br />...and I assure you General Moose's actions had nothing to do with that bottle of turpentine and the corncob used to apply it to a certain advantageous position. [:p] Though my aide de camp "bubba" seems a little worse for the wear. [:p][:D]

Maj.Gen. Mike Smith
Smith's Brigade
Smith's Division
Carroll's Corps
Army of Georgia
[url="http://blog.notso.org"]ConvolutedMuse[/url]

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

General Smith,

How you guys go about making sure General Moose is up to army regulations is your deal, but how many times do I have to tell you, you shouldn't be so kind to Fld. Lt. Quick! [:p]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:35 am 

Lt. Notso Suh,

During his rumming through General Ludwig's tent,[:D] did him happen to find the Good Generals hinden supply of good whiskey[:p], getting mighty dry out here on the line[:p]. What you say?

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
33rd NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

"Let us pass over the river and rest under the shade of the trees" -Stonewall Jackson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:17 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boilertech</i>
<br />Lt. Notso Suh,

During his rumming through General Ludwig's tent,[:D] did him happen to find the Good Generals hinden supply of good whiskey[:p], getting mighty dry out here on the line[:p]. What you say?

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
33rd NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

"Let us pass over the river and rest under the shade of the trees" -Stonewall Jackson

Why there my good Colonel have you not heard of General Order #0 of the Western Theater Command, it is for a daily ration of whiskey in the morning, rum at lunch, and beefeaters in the evening policy I have introduced?? [:p][;)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:21 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Ludwig</i>

Ah Gary words escape me at this moment. No, seriously too many are coming out of my mouth...tons and tons and tons....anyone unfamiliar with what Gary is saying will know soon and should only be pointed in the direction of the NWC where my spinning tales are told. Or just drop in on a policy/administration related email. [:p] Gary you know nothing until you get one of those from me....[:p][:D]

General Ludwig,

Perhaps I neglected to inform you -- I've taken a page from the John Tessier multiplayer system and issued CSA Standing Order #0: "No communique from any high-ranking CSA officer is to contain more than 20 words at a time" [:p] !

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America & Cabinet Member
CCC - Ensign, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:05 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Ludwig</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boilertech</i>
<br />Lt. Notso Suh,

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
33rd NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

Why there my good Colonel have you not heard of General Order #0 of <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">the Western Theater Command, it is for a daily ration of whiskey in the morning, rum at lunch, and beefeaters in the evening policy I have introduced?? [:p][;)]

Respectfully,

Col. Gery Bastiani
33rd NC Inf. Regt.
II/2/4 AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:27 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dmallory</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Ludwig</i>

General Ludwig,

Perhaps I neglected to inform you -- I've taken a page from the John Tessier multiplayer system and issued CSA Standing Order #0: "No communique from any high-ranking CSA officer is to contain more than 20 words at a time" [:p] !

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America & Cabinet Member
CCC - Ensign, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

General Mallory I detest that order until I am able to find 20 words at least 14 characters long in the dictionary! [:p]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:11 pm 

Gen Dee Dubya...

You do realize that is no more fearsome way for you to hurt assault Gen. Ludwig's morale than to limit his verbosity. Take away his women, take away his booze, even take away his bullets, and he'll be as happy as can be. Take away his ability to barrage us in a torrent of words? He may be suicidal soon.

AoO,USA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:57 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by notso</i>
<br />Gen. Ludwig ... Sir <salute>

It is unfortunate that Gen. Moose is not available at this time as he is off on a “reconâ€