American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HPS bmp files
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:04 am 

Gentlemen,

A recent post regarding availability of mods for unit icons reminded me it has been a while since I posted anything regarding my Corinth site since I haven't done any updates since Shiloh came out. So for those of you who have forgotten and any new members not aware of my site http://home.comcast.net/~krmiller_cor/ takes you to my HPS Corinth site, a collection of files for HPS Corinth 1.01 that is especially useful for designing scenarios, playing mods and the FTW Campaign game. The site is pretty much self explanatory and you'll also find it listed at the club Link Express from the club's main site (Ken Miller's Corinth) as well as the links at my personal ACWGC webpage.

Briefly there are three sets of units.bmp available for all the HPS games pasted together from various units.bmp for different games and set up to work with the original OOB files for each HPS game. Just look over the samples 1-2-3 to see which one you want and download the one for the right game.

There is a leaders.bmp that has all the leaders in one file for Corinth mods and OOB's for most of the scenarios I'm aware of for Corinth 1.01 that work with the original files as well as mine. I haven't been keeping that up to date lately so if you find any leader pictures missing and let me know the scenario and leader name I'll update it when I get time.

Also you'll find lots of info there for scenario designers such as listings of which numbers point to which pictures/icons for units and leaders, listings of weapon ID's for the PDT and a copy of the Corinth 1.01 patch files.

Gen. Ken Miller

Army of the Shenandoah

Profile Send private message