American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 pm 
I wish to play a full gettysburg campaign and have recently tried but ran into a problem.What I"m asking is if their is anyone here that even though you may not want to commit to a full campaign would try and exchange a few campaign turns to see if i have rectified the problem.A description of said problem can be found here.
http://www.wargame.ch/board/acw/topic.a ... C_ID=10367
I wish to check all rules except manual defensive fire(that can be changed if you want to play the campaign after i see if this works)and the cpf file on both our computers will have to be kept in HPS Simulations folder(not the campaign folder)I am really trying to get this campaign game to work right.I have version 1.0 and updated it back in june from the hps site.I can play the game if i send files to myself e-mail but then again both computers(really one) have the file in the same folder.I think if both computers from two players keep their files in the same folders it just may work.
If you decide after the problem is resolved or unresolvable you dont want to play thats fine I just won"t register it.
Thanks to anyone that tries to help me remedy this aggravating situation.
Al
Shumate
cpt 4th brigade
birds div
army of georgia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:21 pm 
In this post you say you have verrsion 1.0. Please open your Gettysburg file and open any scenario, then click on help at the top and then about in the drop down box. What version does that say, if you have run the update it should be 1.01, if not, this would be the problem you had with the campaign. Let me know what version you have.

MG D. Groce
1st Division
AoP
"Into the breach"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]