Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:42 pm 

I have all of the HPS games. New patch is going to be ready soon and I would like to start the games after its released. So I issue two challenges:

1. I want to play a game of any of the HPS titles. Something medium sized and of that length. Can do short ones too.

2. Along with that I would like a Jena Campaign game. Want to play Here Come the Russians. Options I like are:

All ON except for:

MDF
Partial Retreats
LMD (optional - if you want it on I can play it)
No Retreat Overruns
Multiple Infantry Melees

When you answer the challenge please list the # (1 or 2) that you are responding to.

I need to bloody my new sword. Am anxiously awaiting to hear from the Allied rabble.

Bill Peters
Armee du Rhin - VI Corps, 3ème Division, 3ème Brigade der Kavallerie, 1ère Hussars
HPS Napoleonic Scenario Designer (Eckmuhl, Wagram, Jena-Auerstaedt and ... more to come)

[url="http://www.fireandmelee.net"]Fire and Melee Wargame site[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:04 pm 

Russians is come...
Ready for #2

Leib-guardii Ismailovskogo polku
polkovnik Sergey Adashinskiy
commander of
27th infantry division
8th infantry corps
2nd Army of the West Russian Army NWC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 pm 

Ok, I will send you an email the game file.

Still need an opponent for #1.

Bill Peters
Armee du Rhin - V Corps, 5ème Division, 20ème légère Brigade de Cavalerie, 13ème Hussar Regiment
HPS Napoleonic Scenario Designer (Eckmuhl, Wagram, Jena-Auerstaedt and ... more to come)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:37 pm 

C'mon Allies, come out of hiding and fight us! [:D]

Bill Peters
Armee du Rhin - V Corps, 5ème Division, 20ème légère Brigade de Cavalerie, 13ème Hussar Regiment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 am 

At the risk of a faux pas, and crossing clubs, my HPS titles are limited. However sir, if you would care to venture across the pond, I can face you on the field of your choice in North America (after all, it is/was an extention of the war in Europe). Alternately, while not Napoleonic (it did kind of set things up tough), if you would care to venture back to the late 1770s, early 1780s, I can meet you there/then as well.

Ensign William Davis
23rd (Royal Welsh) Fusiliers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:31 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WillieD13</i>
<br />At the risk of a faux pas, and crossing clubs, my HPS titles are limited. However sir, if you would care to venture across the pond, I can face you on the field of your choice in North America (after all, it is/was an extention of the war in Europe). Alternately, while not Napoleonic (it did kind of set things up tough), if you would care to venture back to the late 1770s, early 1780s, I can meet you there/then as well.

Ensign William Davis
23rd (Royal Welsh) Fusiliers
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry Willie but I dont play the EAW series much anymore. Thanks for asking and this challenge is now taken by another Allied officer.

Vive la France!

Bill Peters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:31 pm 

This challenge is closed. Clay Shurts and I are at this point in time fighting at Eckmuhl.

Bill Peters