Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lt Golen
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:46 am 

My couriers seem to be unable to reach you, the message is "inbox is full" please could you evacuate some of those attractive peasant girls so my courier can enter.

Captain Rick Nettleton,
CO 2nd Div
II Corps
Anglo - Allied Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:53 am 

my weakness for the women is well known, but alas you cannot blame the young peasant ladies for how are they to resist a French officer? Of course they can't. [:p] In truth my computer has taken a turn for the worse today. I suspect one of these fine Russian ladies may have a , ahem , virus of some kind. Cough.[:I] At any rate, the local computer guru is going to be coming by my office to take a look and I should be back in the saddle tonight. Thanks for your patience.[:)]

Lt. Don Golen 72eme Regiment de Dragons, 2eme Division de dragons, I Reserve Cavalry Corps Armee du Nord

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:34 pm 

One big shot of Penicillin and I'm fixed![:)] Actually, my windows update deleted some kind of video driver and I was back in 1995 on my computer, at least visually. Now , I am back and will get the turn to you tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Lt. Don Golen 7eme Regiment de Dragons, 2eme Division de dragons, I Reserve Cavalry Corps Armee du Nord